Find your part number on the manufacturer site, then search that number in our catalog using the search bar above.
Kluber/Klueber Lubrication offers a broad range of speciality lubricants, including high-performance gear oils and heavy-duty greases, plus special pastes, waxes, bonded coatings, release agents, and lubricant dispensers.
Kluber Lubrication Lubricating Greases
Greases are the best choice if the lubricant is to stay in place at the friction point for an extended period. Greases not only provide good lubrication; they also protect the friction point against external influences like water, humidity, contamination, corrosion and wear.
- Lubricating greases for valves and fittings - Valves and fittings require lubrication for reliable operation. Klüber Lubrication has specifically developed the right lubricating grease for each medium, be it food, drinking water, gas or oxygen.
- Gear greases - Lubricants must provide a sealing effect where the gearbox construction is not completely oil tight. Fluid greases have a sealing effect, absorb pressure and protect against wear.
- Greases for rolling and plain bearings - There are many geometrical designs and sizes of rolling bearings and they always require individual lubrication solutions. Lubricating greases are available for each requirement, high or low temperature resistance, high speeds, heavy-duty or food-grade applications.
- Pneumatic greases - Pneumatic drives must start reliably and run smoothly. Furthermore, pneumatic greases must be compatible with seals. In cooperation with pneumatics and seal manufacturers, Klüber Lubrication developed speciality lubricants tailored to these requirements.
- Greases for the lubrication of plastics - Plastic components are made of many different materials and used in various material combinations. Lubricants are expected to be compatible with plastics while offering good wear protection.
- Contact greases - Electric contacts, switches and sensors require lubricating greases with a constantly low contact resistance. The contacts must also be protected against corrosion while attaining a high number of plug and contact cycles. Contact greases help fulfil these requirements.
Kluber Lubricants Lubricant Dispensers
Beside high-performing oils and greases, Klüber Lubrication also provides a range of automatic lubricant dispensers for installations and components, offering a tried-and tested lubrication package with multiple benefits.
- Klübermatic NOVA can be used for all applications between -20 °C and +60 °C.
- Klübermatic STAR VARIO is fully automatic and works independent of the ambient temperature. It dispenses lubricant with utmost accuracy over 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- Klübermatic STAR CONTROL TIME supplies the lubrication point with oil or grease immediately on starting – ensuring constant, accurate and temperature-independent lubrication.
Klubermatic Basic Kits, and Klubermatic accessories including connection parts are also available from Kluber Lubrication.
Kluber Lubricating Oils
Lubricating oils have excellent penetrating and wetting abilities and can guarantee that heat dissipates from friction points. Lubricating Oils can also provide a cleaning function, removing contaminants, wear particles, or residues from the friction point.
- Gear oils - The right gear oil contributes to the effective, low-friction and smooth operation of spur, bevel or worm gears. Klüber Lubrication’s wide range of gear oils is able to fulfil very sophisticated requirements in terms of service life, compatibility with paints and seals and corrosion protection.
- Adhesive lubricating oils - Klüber Lubrication has a comprehensive range of lubricants for the start-up and running-in of large gear drives and for gear operation and repair under varying operational conditions in all climate zones.
- Chain oil - Klüber’s competence in high-temperature chain oils for conveyors, film stretchers, continuous wood presses, drying and coating plants and the food or textile industries is particularly impressive.
- Compressor oils - Klüber Lubrication’s Summit and Tyreno products are particularly suitable for these applications.
- Solid lubricant suspensions - These special mixtures contain solid lubricants in addition to special carrier oils. The oil component evaporates at temperatures of approx. 200 °C (392 °F) and the solid lubricant component takes over the lubrication operating as a dry lubricant.
Kluber Lubricating Pastes
Lubricating pastes reduce or prevent tribo-corrosion (frictional oxidation), stick-slip, and adhesive wear (seizure). Depending on their composition, lubricating pastes are resistant to water, vapour or other elements, and provide corrosion protection at the same time.
Kluber Release Agents
In addition to their release effect, release agents lubricate and protect the surfaces of dies and tools. Klüber Lubrication supplies thermally stable antifriction release agents that also prevent corrosion in casting moulds, ladles or die castings.
Kluber Lubricant Sprays
Klüber Lubrication provides lubricant sprays for many applications, including: easy coverage of large areas or precise application; for assembly, cleaning or metal-working, as electrical contact spray, and/or anticorrosion or rust removing agent.
Kluber Lubricating Waxes
The “touch-dry” lubricating film of waxes provides good lubrication and rust protection while ensuring clean and simple work processes. This is especiallyimportant for the fully automatic assembly of mass-produced parts.