Link-Belt Bearings & Chain
Find your part number on the manufacturer site, then search that number in our catalog using the search bar above.
Customers have depended on the premium quality, design, performance and technical support of Link-Belt® Bearings and Link-Belt® Chain and Sprockets products for more than 75 years.
Rexnord's Link-Belt® brand offers a range of bearings, including:
- Encompassing ball bearings;
- Cylindrical roller bearings;
- Sleeve bearings;
- Collar- and adapter-mounted spherical roller bearings; and
- Automotive and industrial bearings, inserts and mounted units.
Link-Belt's bearing products are specifically designed for use in heavy duty fans and blowers such as those used in the industrial and commercial air handling industries. They are also used in ditchers, trenchers and pavers.
Link-Belt® roller chains are designed and manufactured to have an extremely hard wearing surface as well as the strength to resist shock loads. Link-Belt® chain products feature:
- Variety of chain types (conveyor, industrial, cast mill);
- Induction hardening and deep case carburizing capabilities;
- Double flex chains that flex around corners;
- Ability to predict a chain’s wear life to eliminate costly, unexpected maintenance downtime.
New Link-Belt Bearing Product
In August, 2011, Rexnord announced the launch of the Link-Belt® Centrik-Lok® CL Series Normal Duty Bearing, a new concentric locking ball bearing for high-speed, high-vibration applications.
The new Link-Belt® Centrik-Lok® CL design represents a concentric-style shaft mount for Link-Belt Ball Bearings. Designed for demanding applications that require superior holding force; including air handling, package handling, aggregates, agriculture, construction and shipping –concentric locking provides straightforward installation for longer bearing life and performance.
Centrik-Lok’s inner ring featuring eight gripping tabs solve the toughest shaft mounting problems. Its unique split-collar design utilizes a high-strength socket head cap screw for secure and easy installation. The locking collar yields superior axial holding force, which is 20 percent or greater than industry competitors.
The primary benefit provided by the Centrik-Lok CL design is the industry-leading, axial-holding force for concentric style mounting collar, which includes:
- 360 degree concentricity for high-speed, high-vibration applications;
- A retained two-piece collar design for maximum holding force on undersized shafting (up to -0.004”);
- An innovative retention feature that keeps the locking collar attached to the bearing during installation;
- Super-finished raceways that are precision ground and run coolly and quietly; and
- Black oxide inner ring/outer ring and collar and powder coated housing for corrosion resistance.